We closely monitor the local government guidelines on Covid-19. As of right now we expect no issues for our event. We will update our page as soon as possible if anything changes.
Every visitor will be required to have his own personal face mask AND spare masks.
Cloth masks, home made masks or masks with exhalation valves or vents are prohibited!
We advice the following masks;
- Disposable surgical masks
- FFP2 masks (KN95)
Any and all face mask should be replaced after 8 hours of use. Please make sure to have sufficient masks available for your entire stay.
You will have to wear your face mask for every movement in the event space.
Once seated behind your own desk, you are allowed to remove your face mask.
Face shields or goggles are no substitute for masks.
Face shields and goggles are primarily used to protect the eyes of the person wearing it. Goggles do not cover the nose and mouth. Face shields are not as effective at protecting you or the people around you from respiratory droplets. Face shields have large gaps below and alongside the face, where your respiratory droplets may escape and reach others around you and will not protect you from respiratory droplets from others.
To provide a safe and clean environment for all visitors and staff, we ask to maintain the following rule set.
- During the entire duration of the event, social distance should be maintained. (1,5m)
- Try and limit your movements during the event.
- Avoid idling in public spaces for to long.
- Maintain personal hygiene during and after using the lavatories.
- Limit sitting in groups. At this time, we do not allow the forming of tight groups. Every visitor should remain seated behind their desk.
- According to local regulations and guidelines, we ask you to not shout, scream or sing without your face mask. As evidence suggests that this can increase the transmission of Covid-19.
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement
If you experience any of the above symptoms during the weeks/days before the event, you should not attend the event. Unless you have visited a testing site, and provided a negative Covid-19 test AND are without symptoms the day before the event.
If you experience any of the above symptoms during the event, you should immediately contact the Safety Coordinator (Veiligheidscoördinator). Together we will assess the situation, and decided whether or not to send you home, to a GP or allow you to remain at the event.
The next event is scheduled for April 15th – 17th 2022.
If you can come to that event then you don’t have to do anything. Your ticket remains valid.
If you cannot come to the event on the date of 15th – 17th April 2022, we will refund your ticket to your bank account.
If you get sick or don’t feel well before the event, and contact us at least 14 days before the event, we offer you the following choices.
- Name change; usually, personalization of the tickets is final. Exceptionally and with proof from a doctor, we will allow the changing of the name on your ticket. This will allow you to give your ticket to a friend.
- Exchange; If you provide us with a doctors note, showing valid and legal proof you can’t attend the event due to Covid-19, we can offer you to change your 2021 ticket, to a ticket for our event in April 2022.
In the event you should get sick during the Lan, your ticket will not be refundable. Please be aware, occasional temperature checks might be carried out, to provide a safe environment for all visitors. The organization has the right to send anyone home, according to the rules and guidelines to prevent the transmission of Covid-19.