LOCATION AND PARKINGAntwerp Expo is just outside the LEZ zone.
- Nevertheless, we advise you to pay close attention to the signs if you want to drive around in Antwerp. The LEZ does start 500m further. We would recommend that you check the emission value of your vehicle before you visit Antwerp. If you are not sure you, visit this link for more info about the LEZ.
- From the direction of Brussels
- Take the A12 motorway towards Antwerp.
- Continue on the A12 and cross the viaduct.
- When you have crossed the viaduct, after 500m you take the exit Wilrijk.
- Continue straight on at the traffic lights and continue on this lane for 500m until you reach your destination.
- From the direction of Mechelen
- Take the motorway E19 towards Antwerp.
- Stay on this highway and take the Wilrijk – Hoboken exit just before the tunnel.
- Continue to follow the direction Wilrijk – Hoboken until you reach a large T-junction.
- Turn right on the A12 and continue straight ahead until the traffic lights.
- You then drive straight ahead and at 500m you will reach the destination.
- From the direction of Hasselt
- Take the highway E313 towards Antwerp.
- Follow the E313 to the Vogelzanglaan in Antwerp. Take the exit A12.
- FREE parking spots are available in the Vogelzanglaan.
- Friday and sunday, there will be a kiss and ride type ticket. This ticket will grand you access for max. 1h. You will be able to park in a separate zone in front of the event hall to (un)load. This ticket is free. Caution; Do not extend your stay! If you don’t drive off the parking lot within the hour of entering, you will have to purchase a normal parking ticket (€20). This is out of our hands, and not negotiable.
- During the event, there are also parking spots available on the parking of Antwerp Expo at a cost of €20. They can be bought in the webshop or at the entrance, during the event.